February is here and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Some of us already have big plans, gifts purchased, and love notes written. Others (we’re not pointing fingers) are a little less prepared and are scrambling to find the perfect gift for their special someone. Love is in the air – and camping season is right around the corner! So, we’re here to help with potential gift ideas and Valentine’s Day inspiration. Think of this blog post as cupid’s arrow leading you in the right direction to make the day perfect for your camping loving Valentine!
- These gift ideas are heavy (not literally, that’s the name of the website!) and perfect for your outdoorsman Valentine! Useful, high-tech, fun gifts like tents, knives, and hammocks (really cool ones!), just to name a few. Check ‘em out!
- Make your Valentine a happy camper with these with ideas from this camping gift guide!
- This British website may not get you your order in time for the big day, but there are tons of camping-related items that you can use as inspiration for purchasing your Valentine’s gifts. Their products are simple yet exciting; check it out.
- Here are some great gift ideas for your camping Valentine, courtesy of PopSugar! We know that she will love any one of these outdoorsy gifts.
- Enter Gear Guy on Outside Online with answers to one very important question…What are the best Valentine’s Day gifts? We think you’ll like what he has to say!
Whatever you decide to do for your Valentine, we know they’ll appreciate it! After all, Valentine’s Day isn’t about what you buy or get as a gift; it’s about spending time with your loved one(s) and celebrating LOVE….and the fact that camping season is a stone’s throw away! We are counting down the days (and we know you are, too). Can’t wait to see you in the spring, friends! And Happy Valentine’s Day!