Junior Ranger Week –Kids will love to complete the all-new challenges that await them to become an official Park Junior Ranger. They’ll learn how to “preserve and protect” the environment for years to come!
- Pool & waterslide are OPEN
- Hop on a “Hey” ride
- Sing for S’mores
- Rise and Shine for Coffee & Breakfast Bites
- Arts N’ Crafts
- Recreational Fun N’ Games
- Candy bar and Family BINGO
* Fun Basics are activities that occur intermittently during the week regardless of theme
A Taste of Our Themed Activities
- Learn to make biscuits over an open campfire
- Go on the wildlife detective hike & climb the summit of Ranger’s Revenge
- Tackle the Trash to Treasure challenge & win a prize
- Join the family scavenger hunt
- Complete all of your Junior Ranger activities and earn a Park medallion & certificate.
- Attend the campfire award ceremony with hot dog roast