Hello December. We’re so happy to see you as we are SO ready to welcome the holiday season!
The holidays are about a lot of things….family, friends, traditions, memories, presents, and delicious food, just to name a few! We will touch on a handful of these topics in later blog posts this month but today we’re talking desserts. We’re sharing some scrumptious sweets that will be perfect for your family and friends. We’ll even throw in a few options that you can prepare for Santa and his reindeer!
- Decadent is the theme for these holiday desserts! Real Simple shares 25 very different options that you can choose from. Cupcakes and cakes are a perfect dessert option for an intimate dinner or a big party of guests! Check out the easy to follow recipes here.
- What’s better than 25 recipes? Double that! Woman’s Day is ready to make your holiday even merrier with over 55 easy holiday recipes that are fun, very festive, and delicious! Check them out here and pick your favorites to test out this holiday season.
- Other than buying it, what’s the easiest way to make dessert? Follow no-bake recipes! Less time, less effort, but same big flavors. Check out 12 easy, no-bake recipes here – hey, that’s one recipe for each of the 12 days of Christmas!
- Rumor has it that Santa loves cookies! We want to make the most delicious cookies for him this season so he’s sure to leave the best presents under our Christmas Tree. Follow our lead and check out these recipes from delish…they’re guaranteed to make Old Saint Nick extra jolly. Remember to leave Santa a glass of milk, too!
- And last, but certainly not least, a little something for Santa’s reindeer! Rudolph and his friends are flying all over the world in one short night; they must be tired and hungry. We’re happy to report that carrots are like candy to reindeer! So, remember to put out a few carrots next to Santa’s cookies on Christmas Eve.
We hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. We send good holiday cheer to our entire camping family!